ABOUT CEIL's GOVgreen
The 2nd annual FREE conference and exposition to credentialed federal government and military professionals.
Sponsored by the Center for Environmental Innovation and Leadership (CEIL), GOVgreen is owned and produced by Robert Harar, who conceived and launched two leading government-focused exhibitions, FOSE and GovSec. GOVgreen understands the unique needs of government professionals and is exclusively focused on providing a new generation of green education, resources and cooperation.
CEIL recognizes the importance of collaboration and cooperation and the need to bring together the greatest innovators in sustainability, the leading companies producing green products/services and the professionals in the government who have to execute the sustainability plans. Therefore, it has underwritten GOVgreen – so that ALL government and military personnel–with proper credentials–may attend the GOVgreen Conference and Exposition for FREE!
The Center for Environmental Innovation and Leadership (CEIL) is an independent organization designed to facilitate information and education exchange among government professionals charged with identifying, specifying, and buying green goods and services and with the vendors, contractors, and consultants that provide green goods and services.
CEIL provides an interactive environment for government and industry professionals engaged in green activities that includes educational events, website, podcasts, webcasts, news and a social media.
CEIL’s GOVgreen Conference and Exposition (November 30 – December 1, Washington Convention Center offers educational tracks on energy, facilities, conservation and transportation and an exhibit floor of companies that provide green products and services to the government. GOVgreen’s conference program is free to government and military professionals.
CEIL Green Government Network
The CEIL Network connects the federal and military decision makers throughout the year and includes:
- CEILeadership.org. Launched in spring 2010, this website provides focused content of green activities in the federal government and military. News is aggregated from across the internet and organized into the key focus areas of the Executive Order. In addition, interviews with environmental thought leaders in and out of government are podcast regularly. CEILeadership.org publishes a product directory and supports blogging and Twitter contributions from CEIL staff as well as guests.
- CEIL eNewsletter. Delivered weekly to government and military professionals with content focused on green solutions and projects. Includes a digest of the most interesting news on CEILeadership.org as well as updates on government events.
- CEIL Focus Series. One day, single topic events targeted to federal government and military professionals.
- GOVgreen Conference and Exposition. 2nd annual event at the Washington Convention Center, November 30 – December 1, 2011. Exhibit floor and education focused on Energy, Facilities, Conservation, Transportation and Technology.
- GOVgreen West. June 2012, San Diego. Two days education and exhibits specific to Western issues.
To learn more about the CENTER FOR ENVIRONMENTAL INNOVATION AND LEADERSHIP or the GOVgreen Conference and Exposition, contact Ann Seltz or Robert E. Harar.
Notice: The GOVgreen Conference and Exposition and its sponsoring organization, the Center for Environmental Innovation and Leadership, is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Federal government or associated with federal GreenGov initiatives.